IF YOU WISH TO READ ANY OF THESE PAGES IN SPANISH, FRENCH ,GERMAN, PORTUGUESE OR ITALIAN, THEN CLICK HERE ON THE WORD TRANSLATION .THEN ENTER THE URL** FOR THIS PAGE, OR ANY OTHER PAGE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED. After clicking Translation . Select the language and click on "translate". Once you are in a certain language you can click on any link in that language and it will return you to the space with the new URL already filled in. Just click again on "translate" and it will go to that URL in that language. Russian is provided concurrently with English.
* *You can use copy and paste" to enter URL: use left button of mouse to mark URL in 'location' box. Click on "edit" in toolbar and click on "copy". Click on blue Translation above . Click on blank space "results". Click on "Edit" in tool bar. Click on "paste"
Североамериканский меховой аукцион
Know Whom you are dealing
may wish to decide whether you feel comfortable about our credibility,
before you read our opinions and advice
AND JACKETS MINK - SABLE - FOX - CHINCHILLA - LYNX - BEAVER - OTTER
January - February 2003 Offerings at auction as well as Private
Purchase Treaty (negotiated purchase)
You may provide us with wire transfer of funds and your desired offering price and we will bid on these items for you up to the maximum price to which you instruct us to limit our bidding
Lynx Cay 2,800
Red Fox 32,500
Grey Fox 2,000
Cross Fox 2,000
White Fox 200
Wild Silver Fox 350 Nutria 3,900 Chinchilla 14,000
Sable (Marten) 100,000
Black Bears 400
Polar Bears 10
Dressed Hair Seal 20,000
Timber Wolf 775
Wild Mink 38,000
Ringtail Cat 250
Ermine (Weasel 20,000
* Sapphire Male -Euro Female, Blue Iris Male Euro Female, White Males females, Pearl Male, Male-Euro, Females, Females Euro; Violet Males, Females, Jaguar Males -Euro, Females-Euro; Silver Fox ranched, Dawn Glo-Fox-Ranched; Pastel males, Females, Black Males, Males-Euro, Mahogany Males, MKR Males, Mahogany Males-Euro, Demi /Wild Type Males-Euro, Black Females, Black Females-Euro, Mahogany Females, MKR Females, Mahogany Females-Euro
Q. CAN WE TALK ON THE TELEPHONE AND RECEIVE CONSULTATION AND ADVICE ABOUT THIS?
A. YES. IF YOU ARE IN CANADA OR THE UNITED STATES JUST CLICK HERE AND AND THEN CLICK ON "CONNECT WITH ME INSTANTLY" AND YOU WILL BE CONNECTED TO US BY TELEPHONE. Your telephone will ring after you give us your telephone number and register. For telephone call from all other countries click here
WHAT'S NEW ----- Электронная почта Dr. Palms
IMPORTING & EXPORTING FURS
|The services of Palms & Company in receiving imports of fur pelts, and in subsequently marketing such pelts to buyers, as well as exporting fur pelts of U.S. origin to customers of Palms & Company located throughout the world, are regulated by United States Government. and are described in the follow URLs.|
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IMPORT AND EXPORT
FUR BUYING AGENT IN UNITED STATES FOR RUSSIAN COMPANIES koi8
Североамериканский меховой аукцион
WILD AND RANCH/FARM
BOBCATS - OTTER - SABLE - BEAVER - COYOTE - LYNX - RACCOON - WOLF - RACCOON - MARTEN - MINK -FOX
EXPORTING FURS PELTS FROM RUSSIA - SOUTH AMERICA - AUSTRALIA - ASIA - CANADA - MEXICO - EASTERN EUROPE - THE NETHERLANDS - THE BALTICS
We are ready to receive furs skins (pelts) from fur farms and
ranches world-wide and to sell them to our customers.
The information which follows will help you to understand our proposals.
Please notice that while the information contained on this page refers to fur exports from Russia the information, for the most part, applies equally to exports from any other country
Until 1995 Russia was an exporter of high quality furs of mink, sable and fox, and such production was also used in Russia for the production of coats and hats. During the past 5 years the quality and quantity of Russian fur pelt production has declined by 50% as a result of the following
A new middle class of Russians can now afford good quality costs and hats and has found that domestic production of furs cannot satisfy their demand for highest quality. To respond to this demand Russian coat and hat manufacturers are now importing fur pelts for their domestic customers. Russia continues to export fur pelts of a lower quality.
The heading IMPORTING FURS PELTS INTO RUSSIA describes the capabilities United States Fur Exchange has for providing Russian companies with high quality fur pelt import. At the end of this heading you will find a heading FUR MARKETING FOR RUSSIAN FUR FARMS which describes the capabilities of "United States Fur Exchange" for exporting Russian fur pelts. The same capabilities apply to exports of furs from all other countries as well.
IMPORTING FUR PELTS INTO RUSSIA
United States Fur Exchange is operated by people of Dutch origin.
Through our filiaal in Amersfoort, Holland we are able to deliver
annually 2 million Dutch origin fur pelts of highest quality.
We offer the following advantages.
As of May 2002 the estimated price for highest quality:
For more details on these topics click on the blue titles
Rise in Prices Stimulates Renewed
Interest In Trapping
Milan Fur Fair March 1997
Price Fears of Retailers&127
International Fur Trade And Fur Farming
Palms & Co is prepared to sell furs for fur farm customers at auction anywhere in the world and by private treay to individual buyers.
Such auctions generally continue for 3 to 5 days. Bidding by buyers from all over the world guarantees the highest prices through competition. The payment by each buyer is guaranteed to the auction by his bank. Russian sable from Bargunzinsky Jakutsky, Minusinsky, Eniseiksky, Kamchatsky and Sakhalinsk are sold from fur farms that in the past used to sell to Soyuzpushnina and Dalpushnina. Palms & Company was the first American firm to sell Russian furs in America. Mink from Russia, The Netherlands, North America; Chinchilla and otter from South America; Fox from Australia, etc., etc., etc.,
Un-tanned fur skins of mink, sable, fox, chinchilla, otter, lynx, beaver, raccoon, coyote, marten, may be shipped from Russia, or any other country in any quantity to Palms & Company to agreed upon destinations in Europe, Asia or America.. You may use any airline or private charter. Palms & Co. will clear the furs through customs upon arrival. The shipper may pay the freight, but the shipper may also send shipments of furs "freight collect" Palms & Co will pay the freight upon arrival and deduct freight payments advanced on behalf of the seller, from the proceeds of the sale. No permission or contract is necessary to make a shipment. But anyone who wishes a contract may prepare one and send it and we will sign it. No shipment is too small. No shipment is too large. Please include list of contents of shipment and name of seller and where to make payment after the auction.
The prices vary according to color, quality and size. Average price quoted here are amounts paid to the seller before deducting freight, import duty, customs clearance, insurance, auction commissions and expenses. Fur farms may set a minimum "reserve" price below which a sale may not be awarded to any bidder.
For more pictures of pelts of all species click here and send us an email requesting the species you are interested in.
Payment is made within 10 days after the furs are sold.
Payment can be made also in part in animal vaccines and animal food. For many years the foods supplied to Dalpushnina in St. Petersburg has come from the supplier of Palms & Co. in America. Technical assistance can be provided. Palms & Co will consider to buy part ownership of fur farms and become partners.
Grading of quality, size, color etc is all done at the auction. Any furs of any quality or size may be shipped. UN-TANNED furs do not have to pay duty. Tanned furs will receive a 10% lower price because U.S. import duty of 10% must be paid..
The mink diet is carefully formulated and is the most scientifically analyzed and tested of all farm animal nutrition programs. Most mink diets consist of:
Use of otherwise inedible animal by-products in the mink diet help to keep the price of products for human consumption low. Diets may vary throughout the year according to the needs of the mink.
There are four main types of diets:
Maintenance Diet - January/February Reproduction and Lactation Diet -
March/June Growth Diet - July/August Furring Diet - September/November
Most mink are fed fresh feed or dry pellets daily or a combination of the two. Clean fresh water is made available usually through an automatic system. We will help you develop the best feeding and medical program for mink and provide the latest technology, if we are marketing your furs for you.
There are many factors effecting price. Here are some of the factors
1. Is it a male or female pelt
2. What is the size of the pelt
3. Quality of the pelt
4. Prestige of the label, Regular Label, Unlabeled
5. Degree of damage
6. Color and characteristic of the pelt
7. Tanned or un-tanned (lower price for Russian furs if they have been tanned
8. Reputation of the brand name and trademark
9. Correct color matching of pelts for a uniform color in the garment
10. Guaranteed delivery on time.
11. Guaranteed insured
12. Three day freight delivery anywhere in the world
13. Guarantee no customs or license delays or problems
14. Absolute satisfaction guaranteed to all customers by the auction
(this is a typical contract which can be altered in any way the seller wishes)
This contract is between.
..................................................................................................................... hereinafter referred to as "...........", and Palms & Company Inc, of 6421 Lake Washington Boluevard Northeast, Suite 103, Kirkland, Washington 98033-6876 U.S.A., hereinafter referred to as "Palms.
1. Palms agrees to receive a shipments of un-tanned fur skins of mink, sable or fox from "............" that they wish to ship now or in the future. Shipment may be made by air-cargo transport to any U.S. destination showing address and telephone of Palms with notice. "Call upon arrival 1 (206) 828-6774 Palms & Co."
2. Palms agrees that upon arrival at any Airport, it will arrange transport of the furs and will arrange entry through customs and will store and insure the furs in a warehouse and will sort the fur by color and quality into bundles and will offer the bundles of fur for sale at auction.
3. Palms guarantees that all the skins will be sold and guarantees payment for the furs and that the sale will be competitive and every effort will be made to obtain the highest possible price for the furs using western methods and technology in order to obtain the best prices. The payments by the buyers will be guaranteed. If you establish a minimum price you want for the furs, we agree they will not be sold for less.
4. Palms will make payment of the "net amount" of the money received for the furs in dollars to any bank in the world as you instruct. The net amount shall be the amount received from the buyers less the cost of import duty if any, transportation, storage and insurance and grading and a 10% commission for Palms.
5. You give Palms the exclusive right to sell all exports of your furs for a period of three years. Only Palms can import and has the exclusive right to import your furs. Palms agrees it will accept all fur shipments from you in any quantity. You will not inform any other parties of the commercial secrets of Palms nor participate in any efforts of any other companies to import furs from (country of origin) and/or to compete with Palms or attempt to circumvent Palms in any way in the selling of furs from (country of origin. Palms agrees that it will market by auction o private treaty, all your production of fur skins. Should you breach this provision of the agreement you agree that Palms may secure an injunction or temporaring restraining order prohibiting your furs from being imported into the United States by you or anyone else to whom you have sold them or to whom you have transferred possession for purposes of importing them.
6. In the event of a dispute regarding this agreement it shall be settled by arbitration under the laws of the country of Holland (The Netherlands) with venue in Amsterdam. Intending to be bound hereby both parties have signed this agreement on the date and in the place indicated below.
Palms & Company
By Dr. Peter J. Palms IV, President
Company Name ................................................
By Seller Name ___________________________
click image to return to:
CAN YOU REALLY RELY UPON PALMS & COMPANY?
Attention Brokers, Agents , Intermediaries, Mandates of Principals/Buyers
Go to TOP of this page
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
Palms & Company, Inc. Founded 1934 Palms Bayshore Building, Penthouse Suite #408 West Wing
Designed & Maintained By